We know insurance claims can be stressful and confusing, so we help maximize your potential claim and provide you with the best products possible!
Insurance Claims Assistance
We can help you through the insurance and roof replacement process
Severe weather or falling trees can cause major damage to your home, and it’s important to get the right repair and replacement solutions. Action Roofing and Windows can help guide you through the insurance process and give you the repairs or replacement you need.
We provide complete repair and replacement services for roofing and we can help you restore your home back to its original condition. If you’re interested in insurance claims assistance for your home, call us today at 405-886-4556 to get started.
Understanding the insurance claims process
If your home is damaged by a storm, it’s essential for you to quickly begin the insurance and repair process. A typical claims process works as follows:
- Assess the damage: Sometimes roof damage is as obvious as a fallen tree on your home or a section of missing shingles, telling you right away repairs are necessary. This is not always the case, however, which is why it’s important to call a trained roof inspector like Action Roofing and Windows as soon as possible. This inspection will tell you how much damage you have and whether repairs or replacement are necessary.
- Claims adjustment: Insurance companies typically send a claims adjuster to inspect the roof and determine the value of the roof. We can handle this step of the process and provide an initial valuation of the roof and cost estimate for repairs or replacement.
- Insurance company approval: Once the claim is submitted to the insurance company, they will provide you with a check to initiate the repair or replacement process. This check is for the amount of the estimate minus the depreciation and deductible. This is important to note because the first check will likely be for less than you were expecting (more on that later).
- Roof repairs or replacement: After everything is cleared with the insurance company, we will provide you with complete roof repairs or full roof replacement. Our experts work with a variety of materials and will give you a complete solution.
- Completing the process: Once the work is completed, we send a final invoice to the insurance company. The insurer will then release the remainder of the money and give you a second check that covers the remaining cost of the work done to your home.
After a storm, in many cases, you’ll get a visit from “door-to-door” type roofers offering to inspect your roof. When you choose Action Roofing and Windows instead, you choose peace of mind knowing you’re working with a licensed, insured, and experienced roofing company that can help you through the entire claims and repair process.
Restore your roof with Action Roofing and Windows
Call us today 405-886-4556 for insurance claims assistance for your roof.